When you purchase from within the plugin itself you can enable the option Automatically install the plugin after the upgrade so the premium edition of the plugin is automatically installed when the purchase is completed.
Below are the instructions of how you can manually install the Premium edition of the WP Activity Log plugin.
Installing the premium edition
IMPORTANT information about the free edition and the existing activity log
The premium and free edition of the plugin cannot both run at the same time. So once you enable the premium edition of the plugin, it will automatically deactivate the free edition of the plugin. Once you install the premium edition of the plugin you can also uninstall the free edition of the plugin.
Also, the activity log data will be retained when upgrading from the free to the premium edition of the plugin, unless you enabled the setting Remove Data on Uninstall. If you enabled the setting, disable it before deactivating the free edition and installing the premium edition.
The upgrade process
To install the Premium edition of the plugin:
- Download the zip file by clicking the download link in the email.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins page and click the Add New button.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
- Click Choose File and select the plugin’s zip file you have just downloaded.
- Click Open and Install Now to start the installation.
- Once the installation is complete click Activate Plugin.
In case of problems…
Should you encounter any issues while installing the premium edition please contact us. We’d be more than happy to assist.