WP Activity Log reports can be saved and automatically sent to the email address(es) you specify. Emails are sent according to the configured schedule with available options including daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
By default, scheduled WordPress activity reports will be sent at 8:00 AM of the following day. However, you can also choose a different time by:
- Navigate to the plugin’s Settings page
- Click on the Reports tab
- Scroll down to the At what time should the periodic reports be sent? section
- Enter the desired time
- Click the Save button to save changes
At what time are scheduled reports sent?
Reports are always sent on the following day as follows:
- Daily reports are sent the following day at 8:00 AM or at the configured time
- Weekly reports are sent at 8:00 AM every Monday of the following week or at the configured time
- Monthly reports are sent on the 1st day of the every following month at 8:00 AM or at the configured time
Quarterly reports are sent on the 1st day of the 1st month of the following quarter at 8:00 AM or at the configured time.