WP Activity Log reports can be customized through the available white labeling options. Through these options, reports can be enhanced to include company information such as the logo and contact information.
To customize reports, first navigate to WP Activity Log > Reports and then click on the White labeling tab. Here you will find several customization options to change the look and feel of your reports, including:
- Business name: Enter your business name as you would like it to appear on the report
- Name and surname: Enter your first name and last name as you would like them to appear on the report
- Email: Enter your email address as you would like it to appear on the report
- Phone number: Enter your phone number as you would like it to appear on the report
- Use custom logo for the reports: If you would like to display your logo, select it from here
- Logo link URL: If you would like to add a hyperlink to your logo, enter it here
Are you new to WP Activity Log? Make sure you read our getting started with WP Activity Log Reports guide.