Be in control when it comes to optimizing the SEO for your site!
Yoast SEO is the most complete WordPress SEO plugin. It handles the technical optimization of your site & assists with optimizing your content. The plugin makes it easy for your site to meet the highest technical SEO standards. It also gives you the tools to bring your content to the highest standards of SEO and overall readability. Yoast SEO is the most popular SEO plugin with more than 5,000,000 installations.
Extensive activity log for Yoast SEO
WP Activity Log is the most comprehensive WordPress activity log plugin with the broadest coverage. It’s very easy to use and has more than 100,000 installations.
In the logs, the plugin keeps record of who made the change, their role, and details about the changed setting or on-page SEO changes users do. It highlights if it was a text, status, SEO metadata or when administrators change the Yoast SEO plugin settings. It’s all about the details when it comes to troubleshooting a business.
View the complete list of events that the plugin keeps a log of for Yoast SEO.
Getting started – activity logs for Yoast SEO
To start keeping a log of changes in the Yoast SEO plugin and edits users make in the posts’ SEO meta box, simply follow these two simple steps:
- Install WP Activity Log plugin.
- Install the Yoast SEO extension by going to Enable/Disable Events section and then clicking on Third Party Plugins.
- That’s it. You’re done!
What changes in Yoast SEO you can keep a log of?
WP Activity Log keeps a log whenever someone does any of the below changes (or similar) in Yoast SEO:
- Changes in the Yoast SEO meta box on all content (including title & description changes)
- Focus keyword, search engine settings and other on-page SEO options
- Enabling or disabling of Yoast SEO plugin features
- Changes in content SEO title and description templates
- Changes in the plugin settings
- And much more!
Refer to the activity logs event IDs for Yoast SEO for a complete list of the changes the plugin can keep a log of.